Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

🎶 I was born with my feet in motion
But since I met you, I swear
I could be happy anywhere
Any map dot location
You're always my destination
You're the only thing that I'm chained to
I could be happy anywhere
I could be happy anywhere with you 🎶

MAIN SPONSORS:

{LE'LADESIGN

"FLAVIA" Outfit
✮ It arrives with top, shorts, mules and belly chain
✮ Outfit Fitted for Maitreya (Lara & Petite), Legacy (Classic, Nerido & Perky), Kupra (Classic & Kups), Reborn (Classic & Juicy), Belleza GenX (Classic & Curvy)
✮ 30 Colors Mix and Match
✮ 7 Metals for Mules and Belly Chain in the HUD

AVAILABLE IN STORE AND MARKETPLACE


OTHER CREDITS:
Hair
TRUTH - "Lullaby" Fatpack
Jewels
LAGYO - "Claudette" Earrings
ELLE BOUTIQUE - "Audrey" Necklace
PUNCH - "Navel" Belly Piercing

Pose
ANA POSE - "Backyard" Bento Pose

 

Popular Posts