ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

🎶 I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline
Of the edge, and where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's fucked up, and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes, I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then, I walk alone 🎶

OUTFIT CREDITS:

Dress
PIXICAT - "Irene" Dress
Hair
WINGS - "ES1008" Hair Fatpack
Jewels
{{Piece Of Me}} - "Adore" Earrings
KIBITZ - "Keira's" Necklace
MakeUp
MILA - "Starshine" Eyeshadow 
Nails
VEECHI - "Ombré Tips" Ballerina Mesh Nails

Pose
AMITIE POSES - "Attitude" Bento Poses Set

 

Comments

Popular Posts